Monday, March 30, 2009

Cats running scared

I had a candle going and didn't realize it was smoking a lot until I walked into the bedroom and it was filled with smoke. Now I've got the windows open and the fan running in the bathroom. Mao Mao didn't notice it until I opened the window in the bedroom and woke her. Her reaction was to run and hide under the couch and now the bed. Cha Cha seemed a little concerned but is over it now. It's getting a little chilly in here and I'm monitoring the windows to make sure the birds don't make the leap from the feeder to inside the apartment. When the sun shines through the front window I can see the smoke pushing through the top of it.

This is a very good reminder to check the smoke alarm batteries.

Am I getting a headache or is it just my imagination?

No comments: