Monday, August 25, 2014

NJ State Fair Cuteness Recap


At the beginning of August, we visited the old Sussex County Farm and Horse Show and of course I had to document the cuteness going on in the animal tents. 


I guess bunnies like pinecones!




This stack of bunnies were all set for judging. We saw some getting examined and scored by 4H officials. I'm guessing there's more to it than just being adorable, because competition was tight in that regard!


The chicks were doing their part too. We happened to walk by while some eggs were hatching. Ahhh, the miracle of life. 


They even look good when they grow up!


I never get tired of these quackers. I was happy to see that they've gained in popularity. Several afro-sporting ducks were being shown this year.


In addition to the classic farm personalities, several exhibitors brought the new kids on the block to the show. 


See that sign in the background? This isn't a zoo, folks!

No comments: